Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First fruits



Bell pepper, lettuce, cucumber, zucchini, and jalopeno pepper

 Things are growing like crazy!!  It is so nice to just walk out and pull off something to have with dinner. This is the first year I've done lettuce and it has been wonderful. I know for sure I will plant more of it next year.  Hopefully the squash will be ready by the end of the week.  

Ryan and I took this little cutie to the pool on Saturday.  We realized it might be our last summer with the neighborhood pool, so we are trying to take advantage of it.  



It is  a lot more fun to have someone to play with rather than just laying out.  Hopefully we will have many more trips to the pool this summer! 

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest! My parents have started growing EVERYTHING down at the coast and I swear, it tastes 10 times better! I am so proud of you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete