Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let it snow

Yes, I am majorly behind in blogging. Honestly this is the last thing I feel like doing when I get home from work. So, we had some snow back in February. We had a horribly cold winter with lots of freezing weather and snow threats. I am not a big fan of the winter months. I do not like winter clothes, coats, and being cold just are not fun to me. We finally had some snow stick. Thank goodness we got out of school early so that we could get outside and play in the snow. We have had Ryan's childhood sled in our attic since we got married and we finally got to use it. We have a nice little hill on our front yard that Ryan and Maggie had fun sledding down. After almost running into the mailbox, I decided one trip down the hill was enough for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment