Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Something Different

Ryan and I needed a change of scenery. He has been crazy busy at work and I just wanted to get out of the house. So we headed to the lake last Wednesday for a mini vacation of RELAXATION.

It was much needed and we both did not want to come home. Harper did well on her first overnight trip, and I think she enjoyed the lake. The monitor worked down on the dock, so we were able to actually lay out, swim, read, and ride the sea doo while she was napping.
This is the perfect dock game!!

According to boating laws, Harper must wear a lifejacket.

I know you can't tell by her face, but she actually liked it. I think it felt like her swaddle blanket except she could finally get her arms and legs out.



Maggie learned a new trick


Those 2 slept all the way home...




No comments:

Post a Comment